By Barbara Ficarra, RN, BSN, MPA
I’m thrilled to be an invited to speaker at the Eyeforpharma – Customer Centric Marketing for Pharma USA 2011 Conference in Philadelphia, PA, June 27 – 28, 2011.
The title of my presentation is, “Empower patients to take charge of their health care.” – Discover the best practices in patient engagement through social networking.
- Eric Dube,Vice President, Oncology, GlaxoSmithKline
- Sheila Ryan, Group Leader, DDMAC, FDA
- Harold Johns, Global Web Manager , Johnson & Johnson
- Pam Alexa,Vice President, Marketing , Pfizer
- Lisa Riedell, Product Manager, Sanofi-Aventis
- Ashok Bhaseen,Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Pediapharm
- David Williams II, Chief Marketing Officer, PatientsLikeMe
- Daniel Palestrant, CEO, Founder, Sermo
- Earl Whipple, Former Senior Director of Communications, AstraZeneca
- Ray Chepesiuk , Commissioner, PAAB
- Barbara Ficarra, RN, BSN, MPA, Author, Speaker, Nurse , Huffington Post, Health in 30®
- Dr. Joseph Kim, MD, MPH, Board of Directors, NAMEC, Founder, NonClinicalJobs.com
- Janet Carlson, Chief Executive Officer, One Eleven Software
- Tom Pryzgoda, Senior Marketing Director, Abbott
- Dr. Dan Diamond, MD, FAAFP, Physician, Educator , The Doctors Clinic
- Joanna Colvin, Vice President, Social Media, Citi
- Steve Pinchuk , Former Corporate Vice President , Harrah’s Entertainment
- Aaron Ricker, Marketing Manager, Sanofi-Aventis
- Wendy Blackburn, Executive Vice President, Intouch Solutions
- Jacquelyn Nowik, Senior Product Manager, Takeda
- Alfred O’Neil, Group Vice President, Client Engagement & Strategy, Razorfish Health
I hope to see you there.
For more information on eyeforpharma, you can find it here.
For more information on the speakers, you can find it here.
Leave a reply →
Congratulations, Barbara! They are fortunate to have you as part of this seminar.
Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words!