I just want to write a quick note to let you know that my blog entries are now appearing on Getbetterhealth.
I’m thrilled to be included among some popular health bloggers on the Better Health network. Dr. Val Jones is founder and CEO of Better Health, LLC.
Here’s a little info about Better Health:
What is Better Health?
Better Health is a network of popular health bloggers, brought together by Dr. Val Jones, founder and CEO. Participating bloggers maintain their own individual blog sites, but offer a portion of their content to Better Health for syndication purposes. Better Health maintains a blog feed that is featured on participating blogger, partner, and supporter websites. Our network reaches approximately 10 million unique users per month and is growing.
What is Better Health’s Mission?
Better Health’s mission is to support and promote healthcare professional bloggers, provide insightful and trustworthy health commentary, and help to inform health policy makers about the provider point of view on healthcare reform, science, research, and patient care.
What do we stand for?
Better Health is committed to:
- Ethical conduct – we are members of the Healthcare Blogger Code of Ethics
- Scientific integrity – we are professionals committed to science
- Transparency – we disclose our business model and any potential conflicts of interest
- Compassion – our concern for patients drives our blogging
- Charity – 10% of all post-tax profits go directly to non-profit organizations to improve the health and wellbeing of American citizens
What do patients get from Better Health?
Trusted commentary from experienced writers and healthcare professionals. Provocative ideas, health tips, educational videos, cartoons, and true stories. It’s health “edutainment” at its best.