What Topics on Healthin30 Caught Your Attention?Thursday, December 29, 2011 12:17
By Barbara Ficarra, RN, BSN, MPA
“List of 20 Excellent Social Media Networking Resources” also is a popular post. Other topics include: Women and Heart Disease, Telehealth, Patients and the Doctor|Nurse Relationship. Guest blogger, U.S. Navy Lieutenant Commander Andrew Baldwin, M.D., shares his insights into why he loves family medicine.
13 Popular Posts on Healthin30 Which Caught Your Attention:
- 3 Reasons Why Social Networking Is Not a Waste of Time for Health Professionals [Tweets 1,367]
- List of 20 Excellent Social Media Networking Resources [Tweets 255]
- Social Media: Medical Social Networking – Part 2 [Tweets 224]
- Why One Navy Medical Officer Loves Family Medicine [Tweets 157]
- Heart Disease in Women: Ladies, Love Your Heart All Year Long [Tweets 115]
- Social Media: Barbara Ficarra on FOX News Live Talks About Medical Social Networking [Tweets 96]
- The Patient, the Most Important Part of the Medical Team [Tweets 95]
- A Brilliant Reason to Dive Deep into the Social Media Health Space [Tweets 77]
- Rules of Patient Engagement: How to Deeply Connect with Empathy [Tweets 73]
- Patient-Centric Care at the Hub of Telehealth [Tweets 65]
- Doctor-Nurse Relationship: How to Energize and Engage the Doctor and Nurse Team [Tweets 63]
- Telehealth Tapping into Social Influence [Tweets 63]
- When Doctors and Nurses Work Together [Tweets 55]
We would love for you to share with us the posts and articles which caught your attention on Healthin30. What topics interest you? What would you like to learn more about?
As always, thank you for your valuable time and insights.
Connect with me | Stay in touch